If there’s a single item that perfectly balances elegance and ease in fall and winter, it’s undoubtedly the sweater dress and it’s easy to style! I love wearing sweater dresses in winter because they’re cozy and comfy yet chic and always look put together. If you don’t own one, I highly recommend adding a neutral color to your closet. It’s a staple you’ll wear on repeat season after season.
How To Wear A Sweater Dress
The great thing about a sweater dress is that you can wear it however you prefer, with whatever you want, and whenever you like, in endless textures, patterns and styles, and in countless colors. My favorite way to wear a sweater dress is very simply with over the knee boots. I’m wearing this super affordable tan chunky knit sweater dress (it’s under $50 and also comes in ivory) with my Stuart Weitzman OTK boots. I added a fun $14 bucket hat and a favorite pair of shades.
Click The Photo To Shop:
Sweater Dress Style Ideas:
- Wear your favorite scarf over your dress to keep you extra toasty or for a fun pop of color.
- Belt it at the waist or around your hips if you want to define that area.
- Pair it with a structured blazer.
- Add a faux fur vest to create additional texture.
- Wear it with tights and ankle boots.
- Layer your favorite winter coat for a more sophisticated look.
- Pair it with tights and pumps or your favorite leggings.
- Throw it on with your favorite sneakers and a baseball cap for a very cool, effortless vibe.
- Dress it up with heels for a night out!
What’s your favorite way to style a sweater dress?
Click the Photo To Shop:
Pin This Image:
~ If you have any questions regarding this post, fashion or beauty recommendations, do not hesitate to ask me HERE ~
~ SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER TO GET ALL THE LATEST ~
~ SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOKS AT MY INSTAGRAM SHOP ~
~ THE EASIEST WAY TO SHOP BY LOOKS IS BY DOWNLOADING THE SHOP.LTK APP AND FOLLOW ME ON IT BY CLICKING HERE ~
Thank you for stopping by~XOXO