Today I’m sharing two gorgeous dresses by Chicwish that each ring in at under $70. If you have an upcoming event or just want some unique, eye-catching dresses on hand, both of these are show-stoppers! I’m not sure which one I love more…the Leopard Print Dress or the Ombré Pleated Maxi Dress. Chicwish has such a great selection of dresses, skirts and tops all at unbelievably low prices. I especially love the selection of Tulle skirts and dresses offered from Chicwish.
Plus, I’ve got 5 style tips on wearing dresses that will have you looking on point every day of the week.
Look #1: Leopard Print Dress
Most of you know I’m a huge fan of leopard print. When I saw this Leopard Watercolor Dress, I knew I had to have it. This dress retails for $88, but it is on sale for a limited time for $59.90. A lightweight leopard print dress is perfect year round because you can wear it now while it is still warm with sandals or pumps, but throw a denim or leather jacket over your shoulders, add some booties and you can take this dress into fall. It comes with a self tie belt, but I like it worn belt-less or as I have it styled here with a Gucci Belt. Mixing high end designer pieces with less expensive items is a key to elevating your look. The midi-length is very flattering
Chicwish also has a Leopard Skirt for $45 (which I also own) that is the same material if you want to wear less print and a fun sweater or blouse.
If you scroll down on this page, you can see how some other bloggers styled this dress with sandals, booties and even sneakers. The possibilities are endless and I know this dress will be on repeat in my closet. For size reference, I’m wearing a Small and would recommend ordering your normal size.
SHOP THE LOOK:
Look #2: Ombré Pleated Maxi Dress
You will catch every eye in the room with this stunning Pleated Maxi Dress with a beautiful warm to cool color gradient. This dress would be perfect for a beach vacation, wedding or any dressy affair as well as more casual events with sandals. The colors are radiant in ombré hues of orange, coral, red, purple and blue. I truly felt like a princess wearing this dress which has an asymmetric hem, self tie belt and halter neckline. You could also throw on your denim jacket to dress this down a bit.
Retail price of this maxi dress is $129 but it is on sale for a limited time for $69.90. You can order this dress in Petite, Regular and Tall. It runs true to size and I’m wearing a Tall, XS-SM.
SHOP THE LOOK:
5 Style Tips on How To Wear Dresses:
- With Sneakers – Many people still think that such an outfit looks weird. It’s commonly believed that we should wear sports shoes only with sportswear, but the rules of fashion change. Nowadays a combination of a dress + sneakers has almost become classic. I love this look and all the cool girls are doing it! These Adidas are the perfect, go-with-anything sneakers.
- With a Denim Jacket – I rarely go out of my house without some kind of jacket and in my honest opinion, a denim jacket is a must. Denim Jackets make you look younger and fresher and the color of a denim jacket is a neutral so it looks good on any color dress or any skin tone.
- With a Belt – Any dress that comes with a self tie belt gives you an open invitation to add your own stamp to your look. Belts make a statement and take any dress up a notch, plus they can accentuate your waist.
- With a Leather Jacket – A leather jacket will instantly make your dress chic and sassy!
- Determine the best length for your legs – The short answer is that you want your hemline to hit a relatively small part of your leg. If you look at the natural shape of most women’s legs, the widest part is the mid thigh and mid calf while the most narrow part is the knee and ankle. I really like this guide which also works for skirt lengths.
Be sure and check out Chicwish next time you are looking for something fun, unique, well priced and eye-catching! I’m completely obsessed!
~ If you have any questions about these looks or how to style anything in your closet, do not hesitate to ask me HERE ~
~ SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER TO GET ALL THE LATEST ~
~ SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOKS AT MY INSTAGRAM SHOP ~
Thank you for stopping by~ XOXO