When in doubt, wear a stylish cape! It will elevate any outfit and make you feel beautiful and confident. Capes are unexpected, elegant, timeless and work through a multiple of seasons. After all, what other outerwear can make you feel like a superhero-meets-very-chic-detective?
The Rachel Cape by Marta Scarampi
Before I get into the reasons why I love wearing capes, let me introduce you to the Rachel Mondrian Cape by Marta Scarampi because it is a wardrobe must have. It’s made of the softest, wrinkle resistant material and looks amazing on the body. It’s the PERFECT travel piece and has me dreaming of walking the streets of Paris. I adore the neutral cream color that I’m wearing but it also comes in black, navy, merlot, military green and brown.
Marta Scarampi is known as the cape brand. Their capes, as well as everything else in the collection, are created to be part of a woman’s every day life moments and to offer the modern-day busy women a reliable wardrobe that allows them to go from work to play, from day to night, from city to city, but more importantly, a closet filled with pieces that are made to last for many years to come.
Continue reading for my 6 reasons I love wearing a cape…
6 Reasons I Love Wearing Stylish Capes:
- SEASONLESS – Capes can come in a multitude of textures, fabrics and weights and will help you navigate unpredictable weather. You can stay toasty without the bulk of a coat because they sit against your body to preserve your own heat.
- FASHIONABLE – Capes instantly elevate any outfit and are the epitome of chic. Unlike a coat or jacket, you don’t need to remove your cape when indoors.
- COMFORTABLE – A cape allows your arms to be free to move about and we have the option to layer as little or as much as we’d like underneath.
- EASY TO STYLE – Capes are easy to pair with a multitude of looks. Wear one with jeans and flats on a cool spring day, or pair your cape with leggings and boots when it’s cold.
- DRESS UP OR DOWN – A cape looks just as good with ripped jeans as it does over an elegant cocktail dress. Capes can be layered over anything to really up your style game.
Do you own a cape? I highly recommend adding one to your closet this year. Be sure and check out Marta Scarampi for the most beautiful, elevated, made-to-order capes you will have in your closet forever.
Thanks for reading!
Pin This Image: